- Oats – 4 cups
- Nuts: Pecans, cashews – 1 cup
- Seeds: sunflower seeds, chia seeds, hemp seeds – ½ cup
- Coconut Oil – 2 tablespoons
- Maple Syrup – 1 tablespoon
- Cinnamon – 1 teaspoon
- Sea salt – 1 pinch
- Snack Garden Natural Organic Coconut Cacao Chips – ½ cup
- Preheat Oven to 340 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a large rimmed baking sheet with wax paper.
- Mix Oats, nuts, seeds, coconut chips, and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl. Feel free to blend the seeds prior.
- Pour in the coconut oil, and maple syrup and mix until everything is covered.
- Pour the granola mixture into the baking pan and spread it out evenly.
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until everything is golden brown.
- Let the mixture cool outside the oven for at least 30 minutes.
- Enjoy with your smoothie bowls, acai bowls, and yoghurt mixes with fresh or frozen fruits!
- Store the granola mix in an airtight container at room temperature or refrigerator.